Sunday, April 22, 2007

.................

F@#$% F@#$% !!!!

JUST GO TO HELL!!!

White noise and nothing else
There's no more or no less,
Pain is all that remains
After love burns in Heart's grate.

Tell me no words of sympathy
Pull down the shutters on my mind
Let me wander in a lost city
Let me not look for any more answers.



JUST GIVE ME A BREAK!!

(No a KIT KAT)


Peace has left this mind
One flounders in every step
Looking for manna and finding Poison....


WHERE IS HELL!!!

Let me DIE n REST in Heat n Suffering....

LET ME LOSE all sense of truth, fairness, worth and all

LET ME FIND hell on EARTH ....

LEAVE ME ALL YOU FILTHY THOUGHTS OF NICEITY...

ruin all

ruin one

ruin life n death ... n love

LOVE = DEATH

Both are equally distant in our mind, and the matter of fact is both are very near to us withut us realising it....

F@#$ Philosophy!!!!!

qwertyuil;dfgbnmtryukiuilkbnm,ujnkiljjlolorety437820evjckxlc,cdwhy4p2op9ijbdfqgbndckwejb2qgfbn3jmn2qlfdcmn

No comments: