Tuesday, April 17, 2007

On the ocassion of Molly's Engagement

DEAR Dhoort,

Bhoot has threatened me with dire consequences if I don't do this right away. So, Here goes...

They say God doesn't take away things from you to punish you but to empty your hands to give you some gift (precious!!) to hold.

No other could have made me feel the truth of these words other than you Molly...
sometimes I wondered why things were the way they were.. and today I know that it is because they are just meant to be that way...

Enough of philosophysing, blame it on my emotional self...I am extremely upset for having missed your(Dhoort n Bhoot) engagemnet and not having been able to seee you both.

But one thing's for sure ... I wish you from the bottm of my heart... the best wishes you can wish for yourself. May you always find love whereever you go and may there be always smiles, rainbows, love and happiness everywhere, everytime....

There is nothing in this world better than finding LOVE... and I cannot think of any two people who deserve to be more happy than you (I mean you too, Bhoot(ni)!!)

Now that you have found each other.... don't forget us... 'lil (Middle Class ;-)) people who cannot imagine a day in office without you.....(Bhootni)

May you open a great big fiirm soon (Dhoot!!! please help) where you need HR's and Marketing people....

(aside) she's making me write this!!! "With her nautanki you can always start wedding management !!"

LOVE and Best (est) of wishes for d Queen of our office ... now the queen of your heart and well for being her KING.. you deserve accolades too.... ;-)

BE HAPPY ALWAYS!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!!!


Read Dhoort as Avinash
Raed Bhoot as Molly.

No comments: