Thursday, July 07, 2005

a day of reckoning... that was !!

y'day Rick dropped me hme and dropped a rude bomb on me too, the truth stung me pretty bad! but hey aren't these the traits of real friends...?
i went home howled with the Red Hot Chilli Pepper blaring, then howled in the shower, tried wathcing sum stupid sitcom, then gave up. dad returned, so went into my room, turned out the lights, drew the curtains, out on keeny g and was ready to cry myself to sleep when woolah! who messages??? guess ??? Garfy! yippe! it was a chain message of sorts asking pple to describe you in jus 1 word. and well i did it and it was great awesome infact!
i loved it.. and cheered up immidiately!!

and then well then a lot of things happened....... shall we say i am happy.
jus happy!

some of the words i got to describe me were......

honest
straightforwrd
cute
hot
sweetie
crazy
nitwit
lively
fun
.
.
.
.
.
and
.
.
.
.
Love....
hee hee
anyway, jokes apart, inspite of all the sarc i gt frm Fellow Libran, i guess he takes things a lil too hard!! anyway!! my frnds wud nvr say anything to my parents ever,as tht is concerned, they wud go out of the way to protect me...

i love my frnds!!

1 comment:

reejoug said...

WHAT IS IT THAT REMINDS YOU OF A MONGOOSE AFTER YOU SEE ME????

good u howled....and i think there is a distinct change in pranks after that day....even if you dont realise it yourself....

to be honest, i like it....the more matured looking (at least tryin to look that way)....office going....woman like....

yet the same hyper pranks....

i LIKE it....