Friday, July 08, 2005

a live response to a comment...

well read Rick's comment, as i mentioned to him,i will get up and slap him right across his face and it will be most certainly more fun than pple seeing me in his car...!! ???? the next time he calls me 'dumbo'.hope he remembers that. one more thing abt me, i love slapping men.. hee hee!!
one of my fav happy thots.. the othr being strangling pple.

so nw abt his lil or long comment abt my "change" or so he says!

thnx i guess. but dont trust my chnge as it is as temporary as my moods, which are knwn to swing rather wildly.

well i have gone thru his comment, and i knw i am ok wid it bt might chnge(again) my opinion later as in the secnd and thrd readin...

so wat more cn i say, nothing really!

i am the same person essentially and no one cn chnge me, nt even wrds frm a fellow libran unless i want to .. and well as i ws saying to pple, tht, there are only two men in this world who cn hurt me by their words, sayan and D, i care for them a lot,even if i hate them and i dont think i want to make Rick the third. for obvious reasons, it wud mean i wud have to hate him...

and if i cn hate a libran then to that is the end of it!!

anyway...

i decided after the howling, that i didn't want to ... let him make me feel bad abt myself, enuff is enuff, and honestly libran or othrwise men are impossible.....
i honestly feel that.

they r fun as frnds , grt to hang out with, funny at times, humorous, caring even but that can chnge or degenerate (if i may say that) into the 'B' they are.

srry for the bitterness.
guess i just figured that 'pretending' isn't half as bad as being spontaneous.

i hope this wasnt too harsh..
thats the straight forward person.........

reejoug said...
WHAT IS IT THAT REMINDS YOU OF A MONGOOSE AFTER YOU SEE ME????

good u howled....and i think there is a distinct change in pranks after that day....even if you dont realise it yourself....

to be honest, i like it....the more matured looking (at least tryin to look that way)....office going....woman like....

yet the same hyper pranks....

i LIKE it....

No comments: